Friday, August 19, 2011

Photo Fun Friday


Everyone enjoys a good photo booth strip of pictures...and I am no exception.  I remember hopping into a booth with my husband (then boyfriend) on the Ocean City, MD boardwalk the first time I went on vacation with his family 20 years ago.  I had the opportunity to try it again a few years ago when my sister rented one for her wedding reception - such fun!  Now with the help of a cool photo app for iPhone or Android - Pocketbooth - I can take, share, and even print photo booth pictures whenever and wherever I want.  The girls and I had a blast taking the above strip of pics - tons of giggling timing the shots!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get the app. I never heard of pocketbooth before. I'm always looking for new apps to try that people actually like.
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want in on a "Pocketbooth" session with my favorite girls!

    ReplyDelete