Friday, September 2, 2011

Photo Fun Friday


After a wonderful first week of Kindergarten, Ava and her friend Kenzie celebrated with some spa time at our local Sweet & Sassy.  While I usually always have my Canon Rebel in tow for occasions like these, I must admit I forgot it at home this time.  No worries, for my iPhone served as a surprisingly great replacement!  Not only did I capture some adorable shots of the girls as they received their mini manis and pedis, but I was also able to create an awesome collage on the spot with my Diptic app!  This user friendly app has a large selection of layouts which allows you to add up to four pictures.  Loved being able to tell a story as it unfolded...plus, I could share it on Facebook before leaving the salon!  Perfect app for a perfect afternoon!

1 comment: